Who We Are
Our Statement of Faith
Our Scriptural Foundatons
Jesus Christ is the Cornerstone of LSC
1Pe 2:6 For it stands in Scripture: "Behold, I am laying in Zion a stone, a cornerstone chosen and precious, and whoever believes in him will not be put to shame."
1Pe 2:7 So the honor is for you who believe, but for those who do not believe, "The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone,"
The Foundation of the Church are apostles and prophets:
The Pastoral Leadership of LSC submit themselves to regional, national and international apostles and prophets.
Eph 2:19 So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God,
Eph 2:20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone,
Eph 2:21 in whom the whole structure, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord.
Mar 6:7 And he called the twelve and began to send them out two by two, and gave them authority over the unclean spirits.
The structure is a Spiritual House of LivingStones:
1Pe 2:4 As you come to him, a living stone rejected by men but in the sight of God chosen and precious,
1Pe 2:5 you yourselves like living stones are being built up as a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
Eph 2:22 In him you also are being built together into a dwelling place for God by the Spirit.
LivingStones will be built and dwell together in communities doing the following:
1. Act 2:42 And they devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers. Act 2:43 And awe came upon every soul, and many wonders and signs were being done through the apostles.
2. Act 2:44 And all who believed were together and had all things in common. Act 2:45 And they were selling their possessions and belongings and distributing the proceeds to all, as any had need.
3. Act 2:46 And day by day (Time With Abba bible reading- TWA and daily prayer through Fire On The Altars - FOTA), attending the temple together (throughout the Region with other churches) and breaking bread in their homes (home churches), they received their food with glad and generous hearts,
4. Act 2:47 praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to their number day by day those who were being saved.
5. Eph 3:10 so that through the church the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly places.